So You Think She Might be Pregnant . . .
If someone you care about thinks she may be pregnant, encourage her to call the South Texas Pregnancy Care Center today and schedule a free, confidential appointment.
In the meantime, here’s some quick advice that may help you help her now:
1. Listen. The situation involves more than just your feelings.
2. Stay Calm. She needs your support now more than ever.
3. Talk. Ignoring the situation will only add more stress to your life.
4. Know the options. Get all the facts & seek compassionate advice.
5. Don’t bail. The more you ignore the situation, the harder it becomes to think clearly.
6. Don’t pressure her. This will only push her away, possibly into a regretful situation.
7. Don’t forget there is help available. Even after hours, a caring advocate is available.
Encourage her to call the pregnancy care center today. We have a 24-hour helpline and compassionate client advocates waiting to talk to her.
For an appointment, or just to talk, call: (830) 303-2151
or if after regular business hours call: (800) 712-HELP